There is a Navigation Bar on the left side of every web page. If you are having trouble finding information, you can always return to the Psychology Information Online Home Page from anywhere on the website, either by using the Navigation bar, or the link at the bottom of every web page.
The limited space on a Navigation button allows only a one or two word description of the link. Here is a brief overview of the topics on this Navigation bar:
- PsychologyInfo - Psychology Information Online Homepage
- This takes you to the main consumer information page, which links to all information about psychological problems and treatment, as well as information on selecting a psychologist.
- Information for Psychologists. This includes: Procedures for listing your practice in the National Directory of Psychologists; How to Publish articles on Psychology Information Online; How to Develop a practice website and complete Internet consulting services for your practice through
Internet Practice Solutions; and links to online resources for your practice, such as CE Programs, test materials, professional books, software,
journals, billing and practice management services, insurance information, job openings, and more.
- Student Info
- Descriptions of the different areas of specialization in psychology; the relationship of psychology to other mental health professions; Graduate training in psychology and related fields; other resources for psychology careers; professional and textbooks in psychology; Internships and Fellowships in psychology; psychology jobs; and more.
- Topic-specific articles written by psychologists and published exclusively on Psychology Information Online. The topics available will continue to expand as new articles are published.
- Book reviews and ratings of psychology self-help books and professional psychology books, with a link to Amazon.com and other publishing outlets if you want to purchase any of the books listed.
- The National Directory of Psychologists, which lists psychologists across the United States, sorted by state, town, and specialty (coming soon). Includes contact information for all State Psychology Licensing Boards and State Psychological Associations. Psychologists can learn how to be listed.
- FAQs - Frequently asked questions about psychology and psychological practice.
- Subject Index - Lists alphabetically all of the topics and categories covered by Psychology Information Online, with direct links to the topic pages.
- Provides a brief description of the psychology practice subjects covered in Psychology Information Online, and links to different sections of the website.
Psychology Information Online Home
Psychology Information Online is a service of Internet Practice Solutions
Contact Donald Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about:
Website Design, Domain Registration, Hosting Services, Website Maintenance
Online Publishing and Professional Directory Listings
Psychology Information Online provides information about the practice of Psychology:
Consumer Information about Psychological Treatment
Psychology Continuing Education Directory Job Openings in Psychology
Professional Resource Directory Graduate Training In Psychology
National Directory of Psychologists
copyright 1999, 2000, 2001 - all rights reserved